It was kind of a shock to the system when so many people started to become interested in the world of poker as a professional sport. Television shows and magazines dedicated to the game sprung up everywhere, and before anyone knew it, they were even hosting celebrity poker tournaments. However, one trend that came out of this growing excitement was the rise of women poker players – few people expected that women would take such an interest in a game that’s traditionally considered such a male-orientated sport.
Surveys and research conducted both with online gamers and with the poker playing community at large shows that there’s a larger number of women’s poker players than anyone ever expected, and that the field is continuing to grow at a surprising rate. Once, women players only comprised about ten percent of all online poker players, but recent surveys and studies have shown that this number has increased to close to thirty percent. In fact, men who are playing in online poker rooms may never even realize that there’s a woman playing against them – and this slight edge usually works out in the women’s favor.
When the idea of online gaming was first introduced, most people believed it would be predominately centered on men who could play a quick pick-up game here and there without having to worry about getting out of the house. However, it appears that the tables have turned – predictions are that women actually make up close to fifty percent of the online gaming community, including participants who enjoy a variety of casino-style games, not just poker. More and more women are turning to online gaming as an easy way to relieve the stress brought on by running a household and a career at the same time.
One of the largest draws for women interested in the game – especially those playing online – is that many housewives who might not have the extra time necessary to join a real-life poker tournament can now do so in the comfort of their home. Many of these women are also finding that they can supplement their income with a little extra money from poker, which is a big draw for budget-minded women. In addition, many female poker players also find that they prefer the anonymity offered online, as only about fifteen percent of the women who were polled said that they preferred playing in a casino-hosted poker game.
It’s hard to know for sure what has drawn so many women into the world of online poker, but if all of the speculators are right, it’s easy to see that this is a trend that doesn’t have any intention of dying down. As long as online gaming is still available and women poker players are able to relax while playing a few hands of poker, there’s little doubt that the rising popularity of poker among women players will continue to grow and grow. In fact – although it’s hard to believe – we may see a time when the number of women players online outnumbers the men in the sport!
Craps is, without a doubt, a popular game, so there are always many players near it. Craps allows multiple people to bet at the same time and various betting options give better or worse chances at winning. Losing and winning is not difficult in craps and so smart players should set up some boundaries, try to recognize current trends and apply best game strategy for this situation.
- Prior to starting the game, think of your limits for this game and your betting table. In case you start doubling your bets, it’s high time to stop your game and walk away.
- As you sit to the craps table, don’t be shy and talk to people who sit nearby. Craps table is one of the friendliest places in whole casino, so players are usually very talkative. They can give you important information concerning current trends.
- As you just start the game, do not make any huge bets. You should have defined your minimum and maximum bid amounts by this time, so apply the smallest one in the beginning.
- Pay your attention to the shooter and their look. If they look confident, break the Pass Line. If no, don’t do this.
- Field should be avoided. 5, 6, 7 and 8 are most frequently rolled numbers and so they can lead you to defeat.
- When you select a person to bet with, try to find someone who sets and throws dices carefully. It’s better to know how this person throws and if you think he or she will do it good, back them up with a bet.
- First put a bet of $5 at Pass Line. The next thing is to put double odds-on numbers six and eight. The next thing is to put single odds to 9 or 5. In case 6 and 8 got hit, bring both down and take odds off. This strategy is good for so called cold table.
- 2 first bets are made with odds. When you need to wait until a come bet has got hit and make next come bet with odds. Such system is frequently called “three numbers working” system. This system works fine in case table is hot, but in this case use only 6 and 8 as your betting targets.
Enjoy the game and remember to gamble responsibly. Good Luck and have fun.
If you’re an online craps beginner, chances are you have heard that craps is an intimidating game. The main source of this false statement is that there is a handful of rules, but this is not as terrifying as it may sound at first. Learning to play will certainly prove to be less complicated than you might have portended! Truly, there is a lot to learn when it comes to craps rules, but if you start from the essentials, you will soon find that you are eager to learn more. The fact that craps is an extremely fun game to play is the main reason for its popularity.
We have made it our goal to share all our wisdom in the matter with our readers and craps fans around the globe. From the basics to advanced strategies, you will find all you need to know about the game of craps here. We are dedicated to helping every craps fan become a professional. After all, we too were craps beginners once.
Here are the basics of the gameplay in a nutshell: to start playing, you will need to purchase chips first. If in land-based casinos, you are expected to place money on the table. The dealer then exchanges it for the chips. In an online casino, you will need to deposit money to your account or play for free money (free bonuses). Namely, every new signee gets free deposit bonus to practice their craps skills. And this is indeed the main benefit of online craps.
The next thing you need to familiarize yourself with is the fact that craps involves a minimum bet. If you are a craps beginner, stick to the minimum bet until your skills have improved. After placing the bet, the dice is rolled. All craps players are to bet on the same roll.
When it comes to craps bets, the most popular one is the pass line. It is straightforward and comes with the smallest house edge. When a new round begins, you would do best to place your craps chips on the pass line part of the table. The first shooter will roll the dice immediately afterwards. If the result is a 7 or an 11, you will win. The shooter will re-roll the dice thereupon. If the roll results in 2, 3, or 12, you will lose the bet. The third roll determines the final outcome: whether you lose, win, or make it to the next round. If you win, you will get your prize from the dealer. If you lose, you will lose your chips. Whatever the outcome, you will then move to the point round, where players bet off the bat.
These are the craps essentials, and, as you can see, they are not nearly as complicated as you thought they would be. Visit our knowledgebase for additional and more complex craps rules and strategies. Then proceed to sign up at our trusted sites, recommended. Namely, all of our featured online craps sites are LICENSED and risk-free. Did we mention that they also offer the best bonuses on the web? Sign up today to start playing craps from the comfort of your own home, and turn free bonuses into real money!